I have experience working across development and production in factual television for award-winning companies such as Raw TV, BBC Studios and Rogan Productions. I have a proven ability to source powerful archive material, gain access to compelling characters and find viable locations both in the UK and abroad. I am experienced working in high pressured, reactive and sensitive scenarios with the likes of the police, paramedics and border force.
I continue to produce, shoot and edit short experimental content many of which have been shown in galleries and film festivals across the UK.
I am currently a Production Researcher at Raw TV working on series 6 of
observational documentary Heathrow: Britain’s Busiest Airport, I wish to obtain a similar researcher position on a production team to enhance my ability to be able to tell powerful and compelling narratives.
Relevant Skills and Accreditations
• Experienced using Sony FS7, Canon C300, Sony PMW 200, GoPro’s, Black Magic Pocket and DLSR cameras
• Confident using Adobe Premier Pro with experience in Avid, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Photoshop
• Experienced Boom Operating and recording sound using Zoom H5/6 , radio and lapel microphones
• Experienced logging, data wrangling and transcribing media.
• Experienced using popular social media sites for promotional and casting purposes
• DBS Checked
• Masters Degree in Documentary Filmmaking from Goldsmiths University taught by director Daisy Asquith
• Selected for The Network Talent Scheme 2017, in association with the Edinburgh TV Festival.
• Founder of creative multimedia arts platform True Colour Collective.
Oct.2019- Present: Researcher – Raw TV
Heathrow: Britains Busiest Airport- Series 6 – ITV1
Executive Producer: Tom Barry, Series Producer: Therese Byrne
Aug. 2019 – Sept. 2019: Development Researcher – Rogan Productions
Executive Producer and Director: James Rogan
Mar. 2019-Jul. 2019: Junior Researcher – BBC Studios Documentary Unit
Executive Producers: Shona Thompson and Janet Lee
Jun. 2019: Production Assistant- BBC Studios Documentary Unit
The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition – BBC 2
Executive Producer: Janet Lee, Director
Oct. 2018- Feb 2019: Production Assistant – Nutopia LTD
The Hunt For Jihadi John – Channel 4 and HBO
Executive Producer: Jane Root, Director: Anthony Wonke
Jan. 2018- Feb. 2019: Receptionist/ Runner – Nutopia LTD
Please click here to view full CV- Nacheal Catnott CV 2020