I have experience working across development and production in factual television for award-winning companies such as Raw TV, BBC Studios and Rogan Productions. I have a proven ability to source powerful archive material, gain access to compelling characters and find viable locations both in the UK and abroad. I am experienced working in high pressured, reactive and sensitive scenarios with the likes of the police, paramedics and border force.
I continue to produce, shoot and edit short experimental content of my own many of which have been shown in art galleries and film festivals across the UK.
I am currently a Researcher at Raw TV working on a documentary alongside BAFTA award-winning director Ben Anthony, which will be a 90-minute exploration of the COVID-19 pandemic from a global perspective.
I wish to obtain similar researcher positions in broadcast television on a production team or in development to enhance my abilities towards directing and telling powerful and compelling narratives.
Relevant Skills and Accreditations
• Experienced using Sony FS7, Canon C300, Sony PMW 200, GoPro’s, Black Magic Pocket, DLSR’s and 35mm analogue cameras
• Confident using Adobe Premier Pro with experience in Avid, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Photoshop, with experience of using keynote for graphic designs
• Experienced Boom Operating and recording sound using Zoom H5/6 , radio and lapel microphones
• Experienced logging, data wrangling and transcribing, with knowledge of Vision edit program
• Experienced using popular social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok for both promotional and casting purposes
• DBS Checked
• Selected for The Network Talent Scheme 2017, in association with the Edinburgh TV Festival.
• Founder of creative multimedia arts platform True Colour Collective experience curating events and art exhibitions with the likes of the ICA Gallery and Tate Exchange.
Apr. 2020 - Present: Researcher - Raw TV Lockdown ( WT) - Directed by Ben Anthony, Executive Producers : Liesel Evans and Bart Layton
Oct.2019- Mar. 2020: Researcher - Raw TV
Heathrow: Britains Busiest Airport- Series 6 - ITV1
Executive Producer: Tom Barry, Series Producer: Therese Byrne
Aug. 2019 - Sept. 2019: Development Researcher - Rogan Productions
Executive Producer and Director: James Rogan
Mar. 2019-Jul. 2019: Junior Researcher - BBC Studios Documentary Unit
Executive Producers: Shona Thompson and Janet Lee
Jun. 2019: Production Assistant- BBC Studios Documentary Unit
The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition - BBC 2
Executive Producer: Janet Lee, Director
Oct. 2018- Feb 2019: Production Assistant - Nutopia LTD
The Hunt For Jihadi John - Channel 4 and HBO
Executive Producer: Jane Root, Director: Anthony Wonke
Jan. 2018- Feb. 2019: Receptionist/ Runner - Nutopia LTD
• Masters Degree in Documentary Filmmaking from Goldsmiths University taught by director Daisy Asquith and Tony Dowmunt ( Merit Level)
• First Class Bachelors Degree from The University of Reading in Fine Art and Philosophy taught by Professor Rachel Garfield, John Russell, Christine Ellis, Dr Shalini Sinha and Dr Max De-Gaynesford
Please see full CV in the link below :