I have experience working across development and production in factual television for award-winning production companies. Previous broadcast credits include shows for BBC, ITV1, C4, HBO and Discovery Channel. I have a proven ability to source powerful archive material, gain access to compelling characters and find viable locations both in the UK and abroad. I am experienced working in high pressured, reactive and sensitive scenarios with the likes of the police, paramedics and border force.
I continue to produce, shoot and edit short experimental content of my own many of which have been shown in art galleries and film festivals across the UK.
Relevant Skills and Accreditations
• Experience using Sony FS7, Canon C300, Sony PMW 200, GoPro’s, Black Magic Pocket, DLSR’s and 35mm analogue cameras
• Confident using Adobe Premier Pro with experience in Avid, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Photoshop, with experience of using keynote for graphic designs
• Experience Boom Operating and recording sound using Zoom H5/6 , radio and lapel microphones
• Experience logging, data wrangling and transcribing, with knowledge of Vision edit program
• Experience using popular social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter andSnapchat for both promotional and casting purposes
• DBS Checked
• Selected for The Network Talent Scheme 2017, in association with the Edinburgh TV Festival.
• Founder of creative multimedia arts platform True Colour Collective experience curating events and art exhibitions with the likes of the ICA Gallery and Tate Exchange.
Oct.2020-Present - Researcher - Rogan Productions Uprising (W/T) - BBC1 Co directed by James Rogan
Aug. 2020-Oct. 2020 - Assistant Casting Producer - Flicker Productions Stop and Search - Channel 4 Directed by Jasleen Sethi Executive Producer Colleen Flynn
Apr. 2020 - July 2020: Researcher - Raw TV Lockdown ( WT) - Directed by Ben Anthony, Executive Producers : Liesel Evans and Bart Layton
Oct.2019- Mar. 2020: Researcher - Raw TV
Heathrow: Britains Busiest Airport- Series 6 - ITV1
Executive Producer: Tom Barry, Series Producer: Therese Byrne
Aug. 2019 - Sept. 2019: Development Researcher - Rogan Productions
Executive Producer and Director: James Rogan
Mar. 2019-Jul. 2019: Junior Researcher - BBC Studios Documentary Unit
Executive Producers: Shona Thompson and Janet Lee
Jun. 2019: Production Assistant- BBC Studios Documentary Unit
The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition - BBC 2
Executive Producer: Janet Lee, Director
Oct. 2018- Feb 2019: Production Assistant - Nutopia LTD
The Hunt For Jihadi John - Channel 4 and HBO
Executive Producer: Jane Root, Director: Anthony Wonke
Jan. 2018- Feb. 2019: Receptionist/ Runner - Nutopia LTD
Masters Degree in Documentary Filmmaking from Goldsmiths University ( Merit Level)
First Class Bachelors Degree from The University of Reading in Fine Art and Philosophy
Please contact me for full CV and references